And now from the wtf is this crap catagory

oz615

As a fan of the team i have to say i was sick to my stomach when i seen the highlights on the local news last night,and in saying WTF is this crap,another example of a team misusing the color black(see photo please)

42577333.jpg

TSU DOESN'T HAVE BLACK IN THE TEAM'S COLOR CONCEPT

(pics of the the normal jersey)

d.jpg

if they needed to do an alternate jersey that bad,they should've went w/ a red one

people i need y'all thoughts on this one please

once again...to all professional and collegiate teams who want an alternate jersey...

WEAR SOMETHING THAT'S AN ACTUAL TEAM COLOR!!!!!!!

apparently tennessee state's the latest team to not get this ridiculously simple concept :angry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Those are pretty awful, especially the numbers.

I'm not a big fan of TSU after hearing how they have a tendency to trash the locker rooms at The Colsieum in Nashville, leaving a huge mess for the groundscrew and stadium management to clean up when they share a weekend with the Titans.

They use a different locker room than the Titans, but share showers and meeting rooms, which are generally left in complete disarray.

They only have like eight years left on their lease, tho.

B

wow....that's incredibly inconsistent

First, the two different manufacturers.

Next, the "OVC"(conference) patch on the blue shirt is not on the black one.

The number font is different in the two jerseys, and it doesn't look intentional.

The change looks so drastic the player changed from red-white-blue sewatbands on his arms to plain white ones.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived