NCAA Football 07

SEMOSTLfan

The other post was more or less asking a specific question so I didn't want to hijack the post.

I've only had the game for a couple of hours and I'm still trying to figure it out as its much different than the 2004 game I've been playing for the past 3 years. Overall my impressions are good, I like the campus legend feature. I have the game for xbox so the graphics are satisfactory though I probably expected a little better.

I just wanted to see how everyone else feels about this new game.

Discuss.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

It's actually day 6 or so for me (thanks Amazon screw up! :D)

I didn't like the clutter (momentum and the stupid flying helmets, "great jump!", Coca-Cola everywhere, etc.) but now that I'm used to it, I like the overall experience. Campus Legend mode is a little cooler than the latest stuff EA Sports has RPGd us with, so that's good. As always, I feel a little more could have been added - like even a SLIGHT modification to the Create-A-Team mode (more logos?)...

But overall, I'm digging it. :)

I don't like the K/P Return camera angle. I'm not sure if my guy is in the endzone or gonna get creamed right away. I guess it's cool because the real life guy won't see everything. I can't really get used to the new kicking meter yet. I'm sure it's one of those things that'll take getting used to. Overall, it's a pretty good game as usual.

Not to hijack...but is the green jersey Miami's home cause that's how it is on the game?

KISSwall09.jpg

i have had everyone of since as long as i can remember. overall i am enjoying playing it.

list when you audible,change route, make any shifts

more mini games

same overall feel as previous games

EB Games and EA had custom covers

Scorebox

dislikes

kick return camera view

kick meter(getting use to it though)

hit stick(i liked last years verision better)

momentum meter (this has been done before)

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

As always, I feel a little more could have been added - like even a SLIGHT modification to the Create-A-Team mode (more logos?)...

I agree, that has not changed in a couple of years. And I wish the Create a Player had more of the Revolution facemasks.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived