Dallas Wearing Throwbacks Tonight

ahub

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these "Alternates". Everything matches, including the Helmet! I think some are just being ridiculous about not calling them throwbacks. None, I mean none of the other "Throwbacks" match the jerseys they represent. Did they have names on the back? Did they have short sleeves? Hell, most of those originals were made with different materials like dureen. The jerseys might be the same color but lighting (tv lighting) could make them look like a different color. Leave these throwbacks alone. :D

Nothing official, but I saw something on a Saints message board recently that said the Saints will wear white at home for every game. The supposed reasoning is that Sean Payton believes it's easier for QBs to pick out their players in white.

This is disappointing. The Saints have a great look with the black jerseys and gold pants (except for the part where the gold pants don't match the gold helmets). It's a waste to keep the black jersey in the closet for most of the season.

Nothing official, but I saw something on a Saints message board recently that said the Saints will wear white at home for every game. The supposed reasoning is that Sean Payton believes it's easier for QBs to pick out their players in white.

This is disappointing. The Saints have a great look with the black jerseys and gold pants (except for the part where the gold pants don't match the gold helmets). It's a waste to keep the black jersey in the closet for most of the season.

That's interesting. I lived in Tampa when Vinny T. was playing down there and supposedly he threw so many picks 'cause he's color blind and had trouble seeing his receivers when the Bucs wore their "creamsicle" jerseys. <_<

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived