New Nascar Logo

gueman

its really good

my suggesstion would be to make the stars diffrent colors too

good job

Well my first sketch was blue stars and red stripes.

Nascar3.png

Kinda like the MLB & NBA but then I went multi color on the stripes to represent the colors of the flags used and the cars. I wanted something that wasn't a shield like the NHL or NFL or a red white and blue silhouette like MLB, NBA and IRL.

But you might be on to somthing. Multi color stars and red white and blue stripes.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Two things. #1 The Busch Series is just that the Busch Series. They changed that a few years ago from the Busch Grand National Series to the Busch Series. #2 We now see why certain logos stand the test of time, because they work. They are clean and get the message across.

The current nascar logo is anything but clean. It's bulky, blocky, and just not a pleasent logo.

As for the Busch Series, i am well aware of the name it has, but figured Busch Grand National sounded better, so i included that into the design.

Looking at them now.. meh, not my best work by far, but i still think NASCAR needs a redesign... And i'm usually the one fighting that type of thing...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived