NFL Week 1 Preview

NJTank

I would like to brag that I was half right; and that the refs should stop acting as the Colts concubines.

And maybe the Giants defensive backs should act like they can cover Indy's receivers and...I don't know....CATCH THREE POSSIBLE INT'S!

I really thought about answering with technical reasoning and real-world experience that catching an INT isn't as easy as it seems, but then I saw your username and decided not to because you're just a homer and no one cares what homers think.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I would like to brag that I was half right; and that the refs should stop acting as the Colts concubines.

And maybe the Giants defensive backs should act like they can cover Indy's receivers and...I don't know....CATCH THREE POSSIBLE INT'S!

I really thought about answering with technical reasoning and real-world experience that catching an INT isn't as easy as it seems, but then I saw your username and decided not to because you're just a homer and no one cares what homers think.

I suppose you didn't notice the third flag in my sig? Is that not uh.."Homer-ism?"

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Archived