First concept

thornadott

Well, i'm not a fan of the design, but overall as a concept it looks good. I think you've gotten off to a very good start...

...like i said though, i don't like the design...   :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Some regular board members will slate you for using the Broncos style template unadjusted, but overall I think this concept works. Personally the only change I would make would be to use just gold for the name on the back and leave out the shadowing, but a good first effort well done!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'd give it a C grade. As others could probably tell you, my #1 rule is don't use the same color on the logo as the background (in this case, the black-on-black helmet). I don't like the green trim you have. The numbers are cool, though, & I am a fan of all-black unis. Good, not great, but still good.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'd give it a C grade. As others could probably tell you, my #1 rule is don't use the same color on the logo as the background (in this case, the black-on-black helmet). I don't like the green trim you have. The numbers are cool, though, & I am a fan of all-black unis. Good, not great, but still good.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived