Buffalo or Buffa-NO?

gmlouisville

I'm wondering about the Billls and their decision to go with throwbacks full-time. Has there been any kind of word about what exactly they plan to do in the future?

I've seen them wearing the normal jerseys, but at LIDS the new burner hat is the throwback logo and colors (Chargers is the same way).

What's the deal? Anyone have a scoop? Thanks.

There is no plan to abandon the current jerseys and go retro full time.

However I do think we have seen the last of the Blue on Blue (Jerseys and Pants). New GM Marv Levy and New Head Coach Dick Jauron have made it known that they are not fans of the blue on blue.

Amen to that I have not been too thrilled with any of the teams that have gone all one color looks

I think that retro probably sells a little better in hats. As far as their unis, I don't mind the monochrome for a game or two, but the split colors in both sets look best. The Bills don't have a bad set, it just needs some updating with the shoulders and the piping. The Bills have a good throwback set, but the helmet is way dated. They need to use the current helmet or the white helmet with the current logo/blue mask with that set.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived