Minnesota game worn jersey collectors meeting

spyboy1

For any board members located in the Twin Cities, here is the information about the Minnesota game worn jersey collectors meeting this Sunday. I've edited the important information form the jersey collecting forum below. I'm going to be there with about 10 of my game worn jerseys. It's really cool to see some of the collections they come up with.

If you want a chance to see up close jerseys that belong in museums or the Hall of Fame, it's a can't miss opportunity. Last year I held a Steve Yzerman Detroit Red Wings 60th Anniversary jersey priced at $10,000. No kidding.

Some guys speicalize in Minnesota Wild prospects and players. It's incredible to see them come up with game worn jerseys from juniors, minors and foreign teams of the players the Wild have drafted recently.

Last time out three Sergei Zholtok game worn jerseys were on hand, a nice tribute to the late former Wild forward.

Even if you don't have any jerseys to share, it's a fun way to get excited for the upcoming season, ask some questions about this interesting hobby, possibly meet another forum member and a some former NHLer's, have a burger and watch the Vikings game to boot.

Get up early, go watch the marathon and then head on over!

Tom Ried's Hockey City Pub

Sunday October 1st

11:00 am starting time, or when you can make it. Last year it went until 6 or later.

FREE to attend!

Tom Reid was thrilled to welcome us again, with open arms ! ! ! Collectors came from as far as Dallas Texas to attend. The Vikings are in Buffalo for a 12:00 kickoff, which will be on TV at the gathering. Bring any items, hockey jerseys or other, you would like to trade, sell or even just show off.

So far we have firmly verified :

Phil Housley

Brad Maxwell

Tom Younghans

Tom Ried

And a possible :

Shjon Podein

Scott Bjugstad

ANYONE and EVERYONE is WELCOME to attend ! ! !

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Since this is happening soon, I thought I'd give it a bump back onto page 1.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun...too bad I live so far away... but try to get some pics, I'd love to see what kinds of gems people bring!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Man, I wish I coul make it down tomorrow... I used to have more gamers than I have at the present (two college hockey - a Bemidji State and a Northern Michigan, but over the years I've owened college jerseys from Michigan, Alaska-Anchorage, Providence, plus several CHL and NHL jerseys). Too bad this is taking place 4 hours away, and you didn't mention it until now. If I'd had advanced warning, I might have been able to plan on attending...

Moose

Archived