Sports Theme CBS 1990 MLB

wdm1219inpenna

Hi gang,

In my recent searches for sports theme music, I have come across vintage NFL Today themes, NFL on NBC themes, Monday Night Football themes, and other various themes.

One theme which I really loved, but cannot find anywhere on the net, was the baseball post-season theme music used by CBS from 1990-1993. That music was very dramatic, and I really enjoyed that score, but am unable to unearth it anywhere I look online.

Any suggestions? Might any of you have this theme, or any notion of where one might be able to find it and/or download it from the web?

I appreciate it,

Bill McD.

What website did you find the other sport themes?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

The NFL on NBC (1995)

Okay, so it's not '80s. But, to help you remember back when the AFC was on NBC, here's the popular theme used right up to the end.

Holy crap...that's awesome. But I need to hear the additional theme song which also included the obligatory 90s electic guitar...anyone know what I'm talking about? I have a couple of Pats games from the 1994 season, and there is an electric guitar variation of the NFL on NBC theme.

Archived