Center Ice

winters in buffalo

Does anyone know how they determine which team's broadcast feed to use on Center Ice?

This is the first year I've had the package. Through the first several games, I'm only aware of them using the Sabres feed from MSG once. The rest of the games were the other team. Of course, 3 of the games were on Versus or FSN, so I'm not counting those. But for the other 6, it was a 5-1 split for the other teams.

On Saturday, I kept track of which they used, and it was split roughly half & half between the home and road teams.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Does anyone know how they determine which team's broadcast feed to use on Center Ice?

This is the first year I've had the package. Through the first several games, I'm only aware of them using the Sabres feed from MSG once. The rest of the games were the other team. Of course, 3 of the games were on Versus or FSN, so I'm not counting those. But for the other 6, it was a 5-1 split for the other teams.

On Saturday, I kept track of which they used, and it was split roughly half & half between the home and road teams.

I've had it for about four years and have not noticed any pattern whatsoever... and yes we still got charged for the lockout year :rolleyes:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I've had it for about four years and have not noticed any pattern whatsoever... and yes we still got charged for the lockout year :rolleyes:

Couldn't you just cancel, then get it back when they started playing again?

Couldn't you just cancel, then get it back when they started playing again?

It was part of a "super" package which included baseball, football, nascar, college... they gave us OHL games to make up for the loss of NHL

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived