my NO Hornets uniform concept

oubr39

First off, all the NBA teams are Adidas now, so your use of a nike template is bad. Secondly, when you design a wordmark you need to do something unique. It looks like here you just picked a font and put two borders around it. A wordmark should be specially designed for whatever. If you have a font that you like just edit a few of the characters to make it different and harder to replicate by the average person. As for the colors. I like the addition of the silver although I like the yellow and miss it. I am assuming that this is just a jersey concept, so the hornets current logo would be used and with it being the only thing with the yellow would feel odd. Hope this helps.

KUHawks.png

as much as the New Orleans "mardi gras" colors are unique... I think these are much more likeable to wear by players. I just don't see too many people supporting a New Orleans Hornets jersey anywhere. Whereas the Charlotte Hornet jerseys were the hot commodity. These colors work very nicely. Good Job.

as much as the New Orleans "mardi gras" colors are unique... I think these are much more likeable to wear by players. I just don't see too many people supporting a New Orleans Hornets jersey anywhere. Whereas the Charlotte Hornet jerseys were the hot commodity. These colors work very nicely. Good Job.

that is how i felt...yes the mardi gras would be something regional and unique, i think these colors look better...look at teams, there arent many with region specific colors...but ill make a set in those colors just to actually see how it looks

Archived