Toronto Raptors Unis

Eye

I was watching the Nets game tonight and we all know the Raptors underwent a change in their uniforms for this season. Exactly how much has the Raptors uniforms changed? I didn't see much of a difference from these and last year's jerseys. Also, do the Raps have an alternate this year?

I was watching the Nets game tonight and we all know the Raptors underwent a change in their uniforms for this season. Exactly how much has the Raptors uniforms changed? I didn't see much of a difference from these and last year's jerseys. Also, do the Raps have an alternate this year?

2005-2006

PettersonMBulls400.jpg

2006-2007

d2ad09c7-5696-413d-871f-867df0913ab7.jpg

The most recent Uni Watch goes over all the changes to the Raptors this year.

2005-2006

PettersonMBulls400.jpg

2006-2007

d2ad09c7-5696-413d-871f-867df0913ab7.jpg

The most recent Uni Watch goes over all the changes to the Raptors this year.

Thank you for that, Shroinke, B) I was thinking to myself that I thought the Raptors changed their uniforms, but it's the homes that had more of a makeover than the roads.

Archived