Colgate Logo with a mascot?

jefrsn

I know that at one time, Bosack was going to design a new Colgate logo, but the project somehow derailed.

That looks an awful lot like every logo Phoenix has put out over the past 5 years... this is the first I've seen of it, so I can only assume it's new.

It's funny, the first thing I thought of when I saw it myself was "very Phoenix-like"

That company has become a symbol for half-rate, cookie-cutter logos all over now.

Those marks have been out for a little over a year. Haven't seen that particular mark used much though.

And yes, it's typical Phoenix garbage. Thank god I haven't seen anything out of that place in a while.

Those marks have been out for a little over a year. Haven't seen that particular mark used much though.

And yes, it's typical Phoenix garbage. Thank god I haven't seen anything out of that place in a while.

Yea I had seen the banners before but never a mascot with them. That's what I meant to say on my original post.

It's not that their work is terribly executed or anything... it's that every logo is exactly the same.

Phoenix DesignWorks Company Handbook:

Illustrated mascot? (Gray skin if at all possible) Check.

Wordmark using some slab-serif variation? Check.

Make sure it's beveled! Doublecheck!

Rinse. Repeat.

Archived