Please read - things need to be clear

Notch Novelty

I didn't start the rumor. I just simply asked if it was true. I believe you did express interest in joining league, correct?

NO I HAVE NEVER RECRUITED ANY TEAM FROM CFA. Who did I ask to join? Please I would love to hear.

What did I lie about, no one asked me if I was starting a league or not, but please elaborate.

I called you a jerk what 3 years ago but I did help you with your site after that.

Well I have had a great relationship with Andy. He and I set up the ULL and hopefully it will be a success. I had an option to take over a franchise in the IHL from an owner that didn't seem interested, and with approval from Andy and other owners i was granted that franchise. He may seem intense and want his way, but i think a good owner should always be that way. As far as the "Rumoured" alternate football league, i'd have to say what's the big deal. I think the real problem for the owners of the other 2 leagues would be, what are those leagues doing wrong to make these teams want to possibly leave. I don't want any troble in any way, i just wanna have fun here, which i do each visit.

"Can't we all just get along?"

If you're expecting an apology from me, you're not going to get one.

I heard from several owners that you were trying to start a new football league, and you were recruiting owners from the MLF, and CFA. In my opinion, that was not right, and I alerted some MLF owners about this.

I did the right thing, you continue to lie about it.

And another thing, I really wish you wouldn't go around starting rumours about me leaving the league, I have never intended on leaving the CFA, and it's not your place to start discussion about it.

Your asking Andy to stop spreading rumors, yet your spreading rumors yourself.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

John...

Where's the rumour? this is all fact.

When you hear from lots of people, seperately, about the same thing, I think it's safe to say it's happening  (I didn't even ask these guys about it, they just all brought it up)

John, you really have no business in this discussion, you don't know what you're talking about, you don't know what we're talking about, butt out.

- And now to Andy, funny you admit to it (the comment) now, but 2 months ago when I asked you about it you knew nothing about it, and denied it numerous times.

- I'm not naming names, if they want to come out, they will.

- Yes, I think there's something wrong with recruiting owners from existing leagues, asking them to leave their current league to join your league... that's a problem, and I alerted those in charge of the MLF.  They can deal with you as they see fit.

You guys may think Chris is being a jerk here, but think about what was happening.  This guy went to owners of existing teams trying to get them to leave their league and join his, and he did so without the permission of any league commissioner.  All I did was I told the MLF folk what was going on behind their back.

Anyone else, would've and should've done the same thing.

And to state once again, I have never asked to join the MLF, I have never asked to leave the CFA.  I have spoken to the league commissioner, and all I did was praise the way the league, and their website is run.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

John has much of right to talk here as you do. Only you and the head of the MLF know the truth.

Again, your spreading rumors about me recruiting CFA members, your wrong. That's spreading a rumor. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I never recruited. I've heard from a head guy in the MLF that you were interested in joining the MLF. I never said you joined but there was a bomb or rumor of someone switching leagues.

Before you think you know what is going on, I wanted to be in two leagues. I didn't come up with idea for a new league. Another MLF owner did. Not me. I got it together. Hmmm.....

Why would you post in the MLF board about MLF members if you weren't interested. Wouldn't care so much about the MLF if you weren't interested.

When did you ask me about the new league? AOL IM? ICQ? PM? Email? Please I would like to know cuz I don't remember

John...

When you hear from lots of people, seperately, about the same thing, I think it's safe to say it's happening (I didn't even ask these guys about it, they just all brought it up)

John, you really have no business in this discussion, you don't know what you're talking about, you don't know what we're talking about, butt out.

'cuse me?

This is all fact. Ok, show me proof that everything that you have said is fact. And saying that "When you hear from lots of people, seperately, about the same thing, I think it's safe to say it's happening" is bull:censored:. That's hearsay. Maybe the people bringing up these things were not especially pleased with Andy. Maybe they had ulterior motives to stry and start rumors. Now is that the truth? I don't know, but what is key is that YOU DONT KNOW EITHER!!!

So don't say you know something as fact, when in fact, you don't know jack.

And i know more about this situation than you think, so i don't think i'll butt out, i think i'll stay right here....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

John...

When you hear from lots of people, seperately, about the same thing, I think it's safe to say it's happening  (I didn't even ask these guys about it, they just all brought it up)

'cuse me?

This is all fact. Ok, show me proof that everything that you have said is fact. And saying that "When you hear from lots of people, seperately, about the same thing, I think it's safe to say it's happening" is bull:censored:. That's hearsay. Maybe the people bringing up these things were not especially pleased with Andy. Maybe they had ulterior motives to stry and start rumors. Now is that the truth? I don't know, but what is key is that YOU DONT KNOW EITHER!!!

So don't say you know something as fact, when in fact, you don't know jack.

And i know more about this situation than you think, so i don't think i'll butt out, i think i'll stay right here....

Sorry guys, I don't post personal messages publically, maybe you and notorious like doing these things in public, but I don't.

This discussion is between Mr. Andy, and myself, Andy, for some reason, likes the world to hear his arguments, I on the other hand like to keep these things to the world of PM.

In fact, Andy's last post, was first sent to me as a PM, then posted on the forum, brilliant.

Again John, butt out... again John, you have no right to comment on this, you may think you know, but you don't know anything.

This thread will now be locked, as forum rules state, no thread may be posted about other posters, especially when they are named.

If you have a problem with this (and I know you will), contact me via PM, and keep the problems with other posters private.  You have both been warned.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived