Please read - things need to be clear

Notch Novelty

I thought it was time to state my case and here what other Fantasy owners on this message board think of me. I guess this started after rocky start in my first football league the MLF, I expressed some ideas for the league and they were rejected and I held my head up high and continued with the season. I think people think there is a feud going on here between myself and Mad Mac, there isn't, I have nothing against him and in fact I wrote a email to him last week, apologizing for comments I made about him. He said "I don't consider any MLF differences personal, so don't consider this e-mail to be of a personal nature and I've never been offended personally by anything you've tried to do with respect to the league." I guess that is water under the bridge.

I was offended of the accusations and hurt little bit by some of the owners in the IHL and MLF comments, who said the following "what did the CFA do to MLF to have you unleash this moron on us?" and again from IHL owners, "pain in the ass." It hurts to be called that, moron and pain in the ass. I'm I really that? or is it just that I love fantasy sports and want to do the best I can in fantasy sports, that's my take on it. I really was shocked by the comments made about myself especially the IHL. I thought I was doing a great job as commissioner, I've started to clean house on dead owners which he himself, said he neglected his team so I've taken control of the team and appointed Dave Streeter as part owner till the season is over. I'm trying to contact another dead team and ask him if he wants to give us his or "sell" as I like to say. I want the best for the IHL, if I really I'm a pain the ass, maybe I should give up my duties as IHL commissioner. I've asked Jrkdevil, to help make decisions and even owners on the important league decisions to better the league and the owners came up with a better idea, that idea will stick. Also, helped with the IHL website, which is always up to date.

UBL and ULL, I've never had any problems with any member in this league and try to contribute as much as possible. My UBL team finished 3rd and made the playoffs and will be returning for a second season unlike some owners. I am again the commissioner of the ULL, some problems which were uncontrollable with a player strike but the ULL will be off and running.

My failed CFL fantasy league, I was again the commissioner of the league but due to no one willing to contribute and lack of time prior to start, I had to cease operations and I wish to start it up again.

Finally fantasy football - I joined the MLF, hoping to set the league and maybe as commissioner or board member. I had some "radical" ideas as The Mad Mac would say, I proposed some votes and one vote passed, one vote was a draw, ultimately decision was made by self appointed commissioner of the MLF, and the ultimate vote came out as victory because the MLF draft ended up being done on AIM Chat room due to time restricted. I even voted The Mad Mac as commissioner Myself as Chairman,BOG  and Budbowl77 voted Mockba for commissioner and notoriousap for BOG chairman, and thus my pursue to become BOG chairman, I lost to The Mad Mac "more to the point, saw that you were a candidate and didn't want you anywhere near a position where you had any control over league affairs or resolutions" that being said about me, I was hurt. Numerous arguments with The Mad Mac, the draft order came out and I was chosen to pick last, I was upset and I complained, kind of coincidences but it was just my imagination and I apologized. I made a post about rule changes for the following season and was supported by Erik aka Puckguy14 and Epper, puckguy even replied in the board but The Mad Mac replied and said he would quit the MLF before any rules changes were made. I thought it was childish and I acted childish and "ripped" into him, I was wrong but shouldn't some ideas be thought about considering other owners support it? Before threatning to quit.

During the season, I thought about starting a new league, totally different from MLF and with help from CFA head guys, I would create a new league, I asked a few owners of the MLF, basically recruited some of them to see if they were interested, and majority of them, said "yes" or "im interested", I have conversations saved but will never release them because you said not too, I promised not to mention who was interested and I will keep that promise. I than asked some IHL, ULL, and UBL owners to join me and they were interested and again most said yes. I emailed Mockba - Kevin about having two teams in two different leagues, he hasn't commented on that or replied to other questions, I think he is tighted up since he hasn't posted lately. Yes, I emailed the CFA about two teams but CFA won't allow that, understandable. Yes, I want to stay in the MLF. No, I've never recruited CFA owner, if I have please come forward and claim that I did. I would like to know who you are.

Now, I seem like a bad guy for jumping leagues and becoming owners in two leagues, but isn't that what the "bomb" or "rumor" going around is. I guess time will tell who that owner in the CFA is to join the MLF. Unless, that person comes forward.

Chris Creamer, The Mad Mac, said in email, quoting you " telling me what he's learned and wondering why MLF hasn't booted you out as an owner." I don't know why, maybe since I'm a activated owner but if I remember I helped Chris with his site and I thought we were on good terms, I guess I was wrong. I also helped with Tanks' site a little.

"the owners would sweep you out and I'd be only happy to be the broom." does everyone really want me out the MLF?

I am really hurt by the accusations and comments about me just from text, but as people who talk to me on AOL, you know what kind of person I really am. I love fantasy sports and I want to join more. I apologize for bothering you at work but maybe I need to realize that I have a passion for fantasy sports and some don't. I just want to be the best fantasy owner out there and I do have some tough competition. I think I have great enthusiasm for fantasy sports and I'm always posting on the board and activated member in every league I'm in.

I want to know how others perceive myself. What everyone thinks of me as a fantasy owner. I want everyone to be honest here and show their true colors. This needs to be done.

All quotes were either from email from The Mad Mac or posts on the message board.

I'm owner of Winnipeg Jets in the IHL, Milwaukee Lumberjacks in the MLF, Buffalo Stallions in the UBL, and Buffalo Gamblers in the ULL also commissioner of the IHL and

ULL. My real name is Andy.

Well, I don't think there has been any major problems in the IHL. There has been some disagreements in the league but they have been worked out amongest the owners and agreed apon. An example of this is the tie-breaker.

As for the Dead owners in the league, it worked because the dead owners have either sold the team or the owners have since become active.

When the owners are active the IHL is a great competitive league.

As far as the football leagues, since I am not in the MLF, I don't know enough to comment.

i'm in the UBL, and i havent had a prolbem with you there, you did spread rumors to me in AIM about creamer joining MLF, which i checked and found out it was false. i know jack crap about the MLF situation.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

i'm in the UBL, and i havent had a prolbem with you there, you did spread rumors to me in AIM about creamer joining MLF, which i checked and found out it was false. i know jack crap about the MLF situation.

Everyone thought Bill Parcells joining the Cowboys was a rumor too, until we saw him walking around the Cowboys locker room. I don't know what is going on with Creamer and the MLF, but this isn't the first i've heard of this. I don't know what the hell is going on between Andy and Mac, there seems to be some tention there, and why it's there is anyones guess.

This whole situation is just one big steaming pile of :censored:. with everyone talking about other people behind their backs, and all these little rumors and secret deals and.... these fantasy leagues are turning awfully real all of a sudden. And hey, i'm a fan of turmoil, so i frankly don't care if anything gets resolved, but it sure is fun to watch.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Everyone thought Bill Parcells joining the Cowboys was a rumor too, until we saw him walking around the Cowboys locker room. I don't know what is going on with Creamer and the MLF, but this isn't the first i've heard of this. I don't know what the hell is going on between Andy and Mac, there seems to be some tention there, and why it's there is anyones guess.

This whole situation is just one big steaming pile of :censored:. with everyone talking about other people behind their backs, and all these little rumors and secret deals and.... these fantasy leagues are turning awfully real all of a sudden. And hey, i'm a fan of turmoil, so i frankly don't care if anything gets resolved, but it sure is fun to watch.

I think that there is one way this can be settelled..... STEEL CAGE DEATH MATCH j/k :P

The Danimal said:

Andy, sometimes I think you are sneaky, forceful, demanding, and sometimes annoying. That's just being honest. Obviously as involved as you are you do love fantasy sports though. Maybe that's why. Maybe you just don't communicate over the internet in a way that is actually true to your personality. I dunno.

I've had no major problems with you, though I do tend to think you sometimes create unnecesarry turmoil. I dunno, with all the rumors though, I can't give a complete honest oppinion about everything, though, cuz I dunno what is completely true and what's not.

As for Creamer, Andy wasn't completely lieing...he was just reading into something and speculating. However, I know for a fact that at this moment that rumor is false.

So, I dunno, let's just see how things go.

Atleast your honest, sneaky? I guess everyone was just as sneaky in talks about the new league. I hope your not referring to the STL and Winnipeg trade, when I was talks with NJ at the same time, trying to get a better deal. I did with you.

Annoying? If you don't want to talk to me on IM, than just say it. We usually talk about fantasy stuff, I mean like always.

As for Chris, rumor, we can only know the truth from the horses mouth himself but I don't he should reply here.

Let's stay on track here, with original post.   :D

Atleast your honest, sneaky? I guess everyone was just as sneaky in talks about the new league. I hope your not referring to the STL and Winnipeg trade, when I was talks with NJ at the same time, trying to get a better deal. I did with you.

Annoying? If you don't want to talk to me on IM, than just say it. We usually talk about fantasy stuff, I mean like always.

As for Chris, rumor, we can only know the truth from the horses mouth himself but I don't he should reply here.

I just think the whole new league seemed sneaky. As for the trade talks, no way, that's just being smart.

It's not so much annoying on IM, it's just being that sometimes you push issues that others obviously want dead. As for me not being on AOL right now, I honestly just don't wanna open another program right now as I'm working on stuff.

And I've talked to Chris...

and why dont you think chris should reply here?

dont start rumors unless you can back them up.......

The Danimal said:

Original post is the main topic but if Chris wants to then he can. I didn't even start the rumor, I asked people if that was true and thus is being tapped as I am spreading the rumor.

What dead issues do I keep bringing back?

That's just the feeling I got from the other MLF owners. Maybe it's wrong.

IHL- you've taken charge and keep the league on the straight and narrow, especially with teh whole Norfolk situation. The only think that I found really wierd was that post in the thrash talk thread where you sadi you hated us all... ??? maybe just harmless thrash talk, but kinda wierd.

From some of your posts, it does seem like you're very outspoken and sometimes forceful with your opinions. You take alot of charge and I think that some, especially some of those in the fantasy leagues find that somewhat threatening.

I have had no problems with norious and even discussed trades in the UBL of course it was rejected if I recall but thats all Im intrested is owners who are active.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Notorious, I don't have anything against you.  When we're on AOLIM, it's all about football.  You have a passion for your sports which is widely known and should be acknowledged.  You know, we all can be a pain in the @$$.  But hey, I only know what is happening in the MLF.  With the proposed changes you came up with, I recall stating that let's play a year and then tinker with MLF rules.  

Truth of the matter is and let me make this clear: I've never had a problem with anyone of you guys.  We all are a part of a great group.  Yeah there will be the disagreeing, but that's life, deal with it.  Whether its on a concept, the color of teams, or with a fantasy league there will always be an agreement to dissagree.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

i really dont think i am affected here but i guess ill add my 2 pennies. Andy, i think thats it a good thing that you are involved as this. i wish i could too but theres just too mnay things to do to do it.

and i hope u didnt get any impression that i left the UBL bc of your or sumthing. there was too many things to worry about than keeping track wiith that.

hope this helps...

untitled-1.png

Me personally I dont have any issues with you.I think you get a little intense when i comes to this fantasy sport stuff,but hey thats not all entirely bad  :P

And like puck said everyone can be a pain at one time or another

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

If you're expecting an apology from me, you're not going to get one.

I heard from several owners that you were trying to start a new football league, and you were recruiting owners from the MLF, and CFA.  In my opinion, that was not right, and I alerted some MLF owners about this.

I did the right thing, you continue to lie about it.

And another thing, I really wish you wouldn't go around starting rumours about me leaving the league, I have never intended on leaving the CFA, and it's not your place to start discussion about it.

"Chris Creamer is the biggest jerk i know"  - Andy "notoriousap", Sept 2000

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived