49ers

puckcool22

they wore the white pants for the nfl's 75th anniversery year.  i forget the exact year, but deon sanders was on the team, and i believe they won the super bowl against the chargers that year as well (this was also the first year of the chargers return to the powder blues).  if you remember, most teams wore throwbacks that year (the lions, packers and steelers come to mind).

I don't think TO was in the league in '94. The uniforms your probably seeing were from the '97 season--the first year of the Niners redesign. They wore white pants home and road in '97 (and also in the 1998 preseason,) before switching back to gold for Game 1 vs. the Jets  in 1998.

Week 7 vs. Rams Week 17 at Seahawks

owens-ap-241x290.jpgstokes-264x250-ap.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I would prefer the white pants.  I have never liked that shade of gold that they switched to.  It seems more of a brass/bronze color than gold.  I loved the 94 throwback uniforms and it seems to me that the new look unis have some similarities to those.  

All that said, bring back the 80's uniforms and be done with it!  Get rid of the black accents and lets look sharp again!  NO LOGO On the sleeves etc.

(pulls tape recorder out of shirt pocket)

"note to self, 'stick to lurking.'"

(puts tape recorder pack in shirt pocket)

UCLA,

No reason to not post.  You were right about the white pants throwbacks in '94, they even wore them in the Super Bowl.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived