Miami Dolphins Concept

Fyrwulf

As a Dolphins fan, I like the jerseys. However, if they ever change, I would like them to go back to the old jerseys and logo. Although, I would be a huge fan of this set if instead of the logo on the helmet, you put the M that is actually on the Dolphins Dolphin helmet. I have always thought that it would be awesome to have that orange M there and the sun jumping Dolphin on the sleeves. Thats just the opinion of one humble Dolphins fan without a coach.

dolphins2.png

holy cow that does look 10000000x better, and its mostly the same design...still though the font isnt workin, and id stick with a thinner helmet stripe

The font really isn't that much different from the basic Dolphins font, just two diagonals where a single one would be. And yeah, I probably need to go with the same width for the helmet as in the pants, now that you mention it.

For me it's just too much green for me.

Looks like a uniform for a garden supply company.

Even white pants would break it up, like they do the orange version.

Like I said in the initial post, the side stripes/panels are the same in the home and away jerseys so that the Fins can mix and match like they usually do. Still, during games the monochrome aqua looks pretty dang sweet.

Did you ditch Navy all together? Or is there some on the pants striping?

No, it's a highlight color.

I like it. Alot better than the first one. The helmet face mask looks weird though (kinda looks like a visor)

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

That's because there is a visor ;)

I don't think you should keep the dolphin logo with the sun on the sleeves, then use the "rocket dolphin" without the sun on the helmet. They're too much alike to use both; either one would work, although I don't see the need to get rid of the sun.

The "sun" version is now the alternate while the "rocket" version is now the primary. Personally speaking, I think having a secondary and not using it on a team's uniforms is wasteful.

There is waaaaaay too much teal on the home unis.

*twitches* It's aqua. What the Jags wear is teal.

Also, none of your socks work - the NFL requires teams to have white "sanitaries" on the lower half of their socks, and either a solid color or some kind of stripe pattern on the upper half.

I shall fix that, then.

As a Dolphins fan, I like the jerseys. However, if they ever change, I would like them to go back to the old jerseys and logo. Although, I would be a huge fan of this set if instead of the logo on the helmet, you put the M that is actually on the Dolphins Dolphin helmet. I have always thought that it would be awesome to have that orange M there and the sun jumping Dolphin on the sleeves. Thats just the opinion of one humble Dolphins fan without a coach.

*chuckles* I'm a Fins fan myself, so I feel your plight on the last. As for the M going on the helmet, they did that because it's just too hard to put an even smaller version of the dolphins on the logo's helmet. And I tried to do as much old school as possible to sate the desires of Dolfans like yourself who would prefer the old jerseys. I don't, myself, but looking at the finished work I'd say it looks pretty good.

cttdolphins2.png

Archived