Miami Dolphins Concept

Fyrwulf

Yes, yes, I know. Monochrome = bad for most people here. And yes, I know, the alternates are a terrible color to most; something about prison uniforms. However, the home and away uniforms don't have to be monochrome and I kept the side panels for those the same with that in mind. I can't do anything about the alternate unless you'd rather see the dark blue.

MiamiDolphinsHelmet.gif

MiamiDolphinsHome.gif

MiamiDolphinsAway.gif

MiamiDolphinsAlt.gif

cttdolphins2.png

not too bad...id lose the side stripe on the jersey, make the dolphin logos face the other direction, and add the extra stuff that make a concept whole. I know its tedious to some, but adding small things like the reebok logos and the NFL Equip patch make it lookbetter, ecspecially when re-doing real teams. Just my .02...

Other than that, like i said, its not too bad.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

To mess with the logos I'd have to pretty much redo the whole jersey, and I'm not willing to do that. Anyways, nothing says that the logos have to face forwards. it's just that they do on the present jersey. On the side panels, that was my idea on the infusion of the new; I didn't want to do the unicolor side panels that so many teams do and my skills aren't up to anything fancy, so I went with a version of Miami's old shoulder stripes. As to your suggestion about the minor details, I'll be sure to do that.

cttdolphins2.png

well theres not much to comment on to be honest. All you did was slap on a stripe, a logo and a number. its a 5 min concept.

if im the only one who thinks this let me know and ill shutup and apologize, i just see it as a "average 1st concept" for a paint user.

*snorts* Paint? You're kidding, right? I use Photoshop CS2. And just because it's simple doesn't mean it didn't take any thought to execute. Mind you, I'll probably go back and redo the logos now that I've acquired a copy of Illustrator.

cttdolphins2.png

oh ok, well i use photoshop as well, and this looks like the norm for a paint user. if you want i have a template i customized, and added to, for photoshop. You will get 100x better looking finished product.

I like it. I would recomend a Orange Facemask though cause there is too much teal.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Hmm... I'll try that on the next go around.

oh ok, well i use photoshop as well, and this looks like the norm for a paint user. if you want i have a template i customized, and added to, for photoshop. You will get 100x better looking finished product.

Sure. Let me PM you my e-mail address.

cttdolphins2.png

holy cow that does look 10000000x better, and its mostly the same design...still though the font isnt workin, and id stick with a thinner helmet stripe

For me it's just too much green for me.

Looks like a uniform for a garden supply company.

Even white pants would break it up, like they do the orange version.

Did you ditch Navy all together? Or is there some on the pants striping?

And like nyy, I don't like the font much either.

It sort of looks like it wants to be a block font, but is melting in the Florida sun.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I don't think you should keep the dolphin logo with the sun on the sleeves, then use the "rocket dolphin" without the sun on the helmet. They're too much alike to use both; either one would work, although I don't see the need to get rid of the sun. There is waaaaaay too much teal on the home unis. Put the white pants on all three sets and it would work. Also, none of your socks work - the NFL requires teams to have white "sanitaries" on the lower half of their socks, and either a solid color or some kind of stripe pattern on the upper half.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived