My fantasy hockey team's unis

PhillyPhan

The uniform looks sweet. As always I'm not a big fan of taking other logos, but since it's for a fantasy it's cool. The only thing is why did you take the crest off on the alt? Would of looked better if you didn't change up the logo IMO.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The uniform looks sweet. As always I'm not a big fan of taking other logos, but since it's for a fantasy it's cool. The only thing is why did you take the crest off on the alt? Would of looked better if you didn't change up the logo IMO.

It's not "cool" to everyone...it's just accepted by most of the membership here. I think it's completely not cool and shouldn't be allowed.

That aside, I don't like the font used for "TEXAS" on the crest. It's too ornate, for lack of a better term. You need a much stronger font that actually looks like it goes with that beautiful logo, rather than just slapped on top of it.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think you should replace the grey with white. Also as kewp said you should leave the crest intact on the third jersey. I don't mind at all that you took the FC Dallas logo for your fantasy team but you should replace the grey "Texas" with white.

Also if you don't want to use the complete shield for the third jersey then you should just get rid of "Texas" on top of it and the logo would look much nicer.

You have a good start but I feel that your jerseys would be nicer if you did what I said.

Archived