Happy fesitvus

NJTank

"I hate the Packers. I think they get cheap calls, I think they are tacky and cheesy (Pardon the pun, SVP). I think the league favours them, and I hate cheese-hats. I hate the way John Madden mentions Brett in every freking play of every freking non-Packers game."

"Hope the UN doesn't invade, American reactionaries. :P"

If your looking for cheap calls, check out Dallas and Denver. They were the leagues two first expansion teams, and they have been to a TON of superbowls. If parcells wasent the coach of the Giants, this team doesnt do plop this year. They have the same roster as last year. I don't even doubt that ESPN things this is untrue, thats why they wanted to hype up Jimmy Johnson coaching NY, because if he did, they would probably have a similar outcome next season. It's all about a Jersey boy saving the day. When they do Vince Lombardi stories, they never fail to mention that he was FIRST a assistand with the Giants. Wolf was with the Jets, so they take a little credit for that too. In my opinion NY teams are favored in every sport, because of their market size. That is also the secret behind "Donovan McNabb". Yea, he's good. But he's the NFL posterchild because he went to Syracuse, just like Carmello Anthony.

I think it's funny how the two NY teams, Syracuse and St. Johns, won both tournaments. As far as their "tacky" image, you cant really put that on them. Ive watched enough packer games to know the league does not favor them. They pull for the NY teams, Dallas, and Denver. Oh, and LA, when they get a team again. Just ask hightower what he thinks of SB3

"Hope Canada doesnt socialize, Canadian Conformists.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

If your looking for cheap calls, check out Dallas and Denver. They were the leagues two first expansion teams, and they have been to a TON of superbowls. If parcells wasent the coach of the Giants, this team doesnt do plop this year. They have the same roster as last year. I don't even doubt that ESPN things this is untrue, thats why they wanted to hype up Jimmy Johnson coaching NY, because if he did, they would probably have a similar outcome next season. It's all about a Jersey boy saving the day. When they do Vince Lombardi stories, they never fail to mention that he was FIRST a assistand with the Giants. Wolf was with the Jets, so they take a little credit for that too. In my opinion NY teams are favored in every sport, because of their market size. That is also the secret behind "Donovan McNabb". Yea, he's good. But he's the NFL posterchild because he went to Syracuse, just like Carmello Anthony.

I think it's funny how the two NY teams, Syracuse and St. Johns, won both tournaments. As far as their "tacky" image, you cant really put that on them. Ive watched enough packer games to know the league does not favor them. They pull for the NY teams, Dallas, and Denver. Oh, and LA, when they get a team again. Just ask hightower what he thinks of SB3

"Hope Canada doesnt socialize, Canadian Conformists.

Uh, Minnesota and Dallas were the first expansion teams. Denver was an AFL franchise.

And, I was just talking to the UN paranoids.  Just a little joke. :)

Archived