Football (soccer) concepts

Turkleton

I chose Lotto as the kit manufactuer for no special reason, and they are Real Zaragoza, Borrusia Mochangladbach and Mainz 05. I know, they arent exactly 'crisp', but I can only do these at work, all we have is MS Paint and I have work to do!!! Im hoping you'll all get the picture anyway...

C&C if you fancy it, if not im sure i'll get over it :-)

kits1kk2.png

sigen.jpg

I like them, but you should get rid of that yellow numbers and letters on the Bor. Mönchengladbach home kit. Try something like the actual kit: 61700rueck_z.jpg. You should also make a black away kit for Mönchengladbach.

Feedback taken....I can change the back of the striped kits to one colour so the names are easier to read, but a black B' Mochangladbach kit would clash to much with the home one, which is why I chose white instead

This season, they're also wearing a black one... ;)

Christ....

Yes, they are indeed, wearing a black one. This seasons home kit, however, isnt as prodominetly black as my design, so they can get away with it. Plus, theres not one domestic team I can think of that HAS to have the same colour away kit every season, so I decided mine would be white.

Alright!?!

prodominetly - may have spelt that wrong....

sigen.jpg

Archived