Linking sites to the design

Hauglid13

I have been having this problem for a while now. I make designs with little font on the side of it, hoping that I can have that font with a link to send that person who clicks on the font to that link I'd like it to. But, I really dont know how to do that on photoshop. If someone could walk me through the steps that would be absolutely magnificent! I would really appreciate it, thank you!

coziv2copyzt7.jpg

A link to an external web page placed on an image in Photoshop? Can't be done. If you wanted to, you could keep it the same image and learn how to do an image map link with HTML or make it a seperate image and once it is on the net you can link it with HTML

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

A link to an external web page placed on an image in Photoshop? Can't be done. If you wanted to, you could keep it the same image and learn how to do an image map link with HTML or make it a seperate image and once it is on the net you can link it with HTML

Actually, it can be done...it just takes some work--in ImageReady, the program that runs alonside the newer versions of PS. (I mean no, you can't actually link to a webpage in the program itself, but you can link to one using the slices in ImageReady.)

Or...if you know anything about Flash, you can make an invisible button and link that way.

Or at least I believe that's how it can be done. (It's been a while since I've had those multimedia courses in school...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived