Baseball fans

Ez Street

I had what I felt what was a decent rebuttal, but I accidentally hit back and lost it all. I'm not gonna sweat it too much, though, because as a northern-suburban middle-class white guy, you've already got it in for me, and it's probably best for my self-preservation if I just walk away from this before it gets really ugly.

Pirates fans seem pretty cool, as do Pittsburgh fans in general. I hope things turn around for them.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and I don't care for Jays fans either. Just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean that I need to support a team from a city 3,000 miles away from me, that doesn't care whether my birth or adopted city falls off the map.

The greatest tragedy for you will be the day you finally realize this was never true... and I'm including the day you broke your television.

The television died on its own, thank you very much.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

As a Yankees fan who paints his face to celebrate obening day and the playoffs, I think it's a good thing to have the insane fire that is displayed by my Yankee fan peers, Phillies fans, Cubs fans (gotta love that devotion), and...ugh...can't believe I'm about to say this...Red Sox fans.

We're passionate. Sometimes that can make us a little abusive or impolite. Not to say that other fans don't have their moments, but there's no denying the extreme loyalty we have for our teams.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived