Devils concept logo

gojetsgo

For my 600th post, here's a revamped concept of a Devils logo I made earlier, made in Paint.

devils-new2.jpgg40134pa3g8.jpg

Looks more suited for a "Dragons" moniker.

I'd try to give it a more humanoid face, shorten the honker on that dude, and try to have some horns present.

#1. Sorry dude. Maybe it's what you were going for, but it looks like a dragon. I'm not slamming your effort though, it's better than anything I've ever posted in here (which would be nothing).

#2. The C+C tag is pure gold. How did nobody come up with that sooner?

Yeah, I agree - it could easily be a Dragons moniker instead. I was trying to get away from the standard "humanoid with horns and pitchfork" type devil. But maybe I'll just take the Dragons thing and run with it.

Oh, and I figured that C+C Music Factory have been uncool long enough that it's time they become cool again.

I was trying to get away from the standard "humanoid with horns and pitchfork" type devil.

I know this wasn't necessarily a New Jersey Devils concept--but if you want to get away from the cliche, you could take a shot at the local legend that gave the team its name:

Nj_devil_notgreyscale.png

I was trying to get away from the standard "humanoid with horns and pitchfork" type devil.

I know this wasn't necessarily a New Jersey Devils concept--but if you want to get away from the cliche, you could take a shot at the local legend that gave the team its name:

Nj_devil_notgreyscale.png

That's actually how this concept started.

It started a very long time ago like this:

devils.jpg

And then I revamped it to this:

devils-new.jpg

Then I decided to make a logo that was just focused on the flaming evil head.

now that u see the evolution of it i think it makes sense, ive never seen a picture of the fabled new jersey devil...i think its an awesome rendition of it...but as youve seen here for those who dont know it could look like a dragon, thats what came up first to me. but now that ive seen the nj devil, and seen the evolution it makes sense. very well done.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

now that u see the evolution of it i think it makes sense, ive never seen a picture of the fabled new jersey devil...i think its an awesome rendition of it...but as youve seen here for those who dont know it could look like a dragon, thats what came up first to me. but now that ive seen the nj devil, and seen the evolution it makes sense. very well done.

Thanks. Any ways to improve it? I know it needs to be cleaned up a bit, but are there any other criticisms?

Milo's right on. It could be seen as the Jersey Devil. After all, the team is named after that and not Satan.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived