Looking into Logo Design

gcj

Hi,

I've been visiting this site for a long time and I've been really amazed at everyone's knowlege and many peoples' skill when it comes to logo design and concepts. I recently finished my training as an orthodontist and I'm in the process of starting my own business. I need to get a logo designed (for signage, business cards, stationary, and referral froms). I want it to to look nice, but I don't have a huge budget for it. I tried contacting a local university's graphic design department to see if a senior student was interested in freelance work. I haven't had much of a response and what I did get was not very good.

I am hoping that some people here could point me in the right direction. I've looked at some sights online that offer logo development and the prices vary a lot. They have portfolios to look at and the logos on there are kind of hit and miss. I am not sure what a good way to go on this is.

Any suggestion or advice is much appreciated.

-graham

Hi,

I've been visiting this site for a long time and I've been really amazed at everyone's knowlege and many peoples' skill when it comes to logo design and concepts. I recently finished my training as an orthodontist and I'm in the process of starting my own business. I need to get a logo designed (for signage, business cards, stationary, and referral froms). I want it to to look nice, but I don't have a huge budget for it. I tried contacting a local university's graphic design department to see if a senior student was interested in freelance work. I haven't had much of a response and what I did get was not very good.

I am hoping that some people here could point me in the right direction. I've looked at some sights online that offer logo development and the prices vary a lot. They have portfolios to look at and the logos on there are kind of hit and miss. I am not sure what a good way to go on this is.

Any suggestion or advice is much appreciated.

-graham

Graham, I actually have an unused orthodontist logo at my disposal (client went in a different direction). PM me and I'll show it to you and if you wanna go with something like it we can work out something.

Josh

Graham, If that does not work out (with joshuamings) PM me, I would love to at least give this a try. I have a lot of free time now that I have graduated college...

Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses. I think I have found someone to work with, but if I am not happy, I'll be sure to let you know. The designs I see on this site are so good...lots of talented people.

Archived