Vanderbilt to get new Football Jerseys?

no97

So, I'm looking on the Vanderbilt bookstore web-site, and there is the normal Replica Football Jersey:

RFJ-A-CUSTOM-B.jpg

But they've added the words "for 2006 Season" to the title. Further down the page, I find this item (in case you didn't click on the link, it's a page titled "OT Sports Football Jersey for 2007 Season" with no photo)

Now, I don't see anything on the Vanderbilt main athletic page, or the Vandy football page either about new jerseys... Anyone got details on this?

Moose

Well if that's the case it would be a shame because they have one of the best uniform in college football In my unbiased opinion.

I love the Commodores. I used to live in Nashville and my Mom used to work at their business school. I fell in love with the 'Dores and have followed them ever since, so I do have a biased opinion. :D

What does this have to do with their change? Well, I hope I don't see it. I love Vanderbilt's current logos, especially the 'V' (*.5) logo. I hope they don't change.

What the hell is it with my two favorite teams changing from spectacular logos?

So, I'm looking on the Vanderbilt bookstore web-site, and there is the normal Replica Football Jersey:

RFJ-A-CUSTOM-B.jpg

But they've added the words "for 2006 Season" to the title. Further down the page, I find this item (in case you didn't click on the link, it's a page titled "OT Sports Football Jersey for 2007 Season" with no photo)

Now, I don't see anything on the Vanderbilt main athletic page, or the Vandy football page either about new jerseys... Anyone got details on this?

Moose

Those were not even last years "official" jerseys were they?

FBUT11.jpg

This is from 2006.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Other than the replicas are OT Sports, and the real deal is Nike (which I believe is true for the baseball team as well), I don't see a difference (outside the normal discrepancies in replicas and authentics)...

Moose

I work in the sporting goods arena and a shop we use for some of our lettering was doing Vandy's white set a couple of weeks ago. It was weird, they sent her the jerseys and the numbers. I don't know why they couldn't get someone in house(Nike) to sew them.

The point of this story is the white jerseys are going to be the same.

Archived