Jorge Posada Wallpaper

bcdevil

The wallpaper is nice, I think you should add the entire logo for this year's game though. I haven't heard any trade rumours, so he probably won't be on the NL's roster this year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Thursday, June 14th, 2007 - 01:04:14)

The wallpaper is nice, I think you should add the entire logo for this year's game though. I haven't heard any trade rumours, so he probably won't be on the NL's roster this year.

Wallpaper isn't bad. I like it, but maybe try using the whole logo for this year's game, just to see how it would look. I think bcdevil made a typo, Billy. I seriously doubt the Yankees would trade Posada. Who else do they have?

-E.A.R.

Haha...fixed. I also replaced the original version with a larger version so that it looks better when stretched. I decided to use this year's alternate because that was the inspiration for the wallpaper. Also, I decided not to use the full version to avoid even more clutter than there already is. Thanks for the feedback, I am glad you like it

BCBannersSig.png

There are so many people that have recently responded back to a sarcastic post with taking it seriously. You got me there, E.A.R.

As for the wallpaper, I can see why you wouldn't want to add this year's ASG logo on. I think that you got the perfect picture for this wallpaper. Nothing else I would change.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived