The afc championship hats

Ramirez#24

related note i was just thinking about: this will be the Pats' first Super Bowl appearance where neither of the following occured:

1) a major uniform change the season before

or

2) the game being held in New Orleans

useless trivia brought to you by Family Dollar :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Family Dollar :)

the second part is definitely correct...3 Super Bowls, all in N'awlins.

the uniform part, I wouldn't call the Pats going from sleeve stipes to shoulder yokes a major uniform change. But what aout the silver unis this year? That's pretty major, just not the #1 uni combo for the team.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Family Dollar :)

the second part is definitely correct...3 Super Bowls, all in N'awlins.

the uniform part, I wouldn't call the Pats going from sleeve stipes to shoulder yokes a major uniform change. But what aout the silver unis this year? That's pretty major, just not the #1 uni combo for the team.

changing from a sleeve stripe to a LSU stripe...it's noticeable, at least. :;):

and the silver doesn't count cus it's the same style as the regular jerseys, and it was added this year, plus they're probably not gonna wear it for the Super Bowl.  in my eyes the style must have changed the year before, the first three fit the bill.  this year doesn't. name one thing that changed besides a silver jersey that average joe would notice.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The AFC Champ hats are ok...but what true Pats fan would buy one knowing the Pats are going to the Super Bowl, instead of buying a Super Bowl Champs cap? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, discrimihater, u're right- this will be the first time the Pats are goin to the Super Bowl w/o a major uniform change the year before.

This is also fourth time in a row where the Pats will be playing a Super Bowl indoors, though. (Bob McNair already stated before the season that dome at Reliant Field will be closed).

GO PATS!!!!

Archived