Missouri Bluebirds

kewp80

Well I guess it is that time when I unveil the product of all my hard work today! The Missouri Bluebirds!

I know what your saying: "Another fantasy concept from this guy!?!", well...yes! Anyway, here is the identity of the Missouri Bluebirds from Columbia, MO:

bluebirds_identity2copy.png

You may recognize the logo, it's a modified version of a certain Arizona Cardinals logo, with different colors, and I took away the tuft cause Bluebirds don't have them.

As for the uniforms I went with the more modern and flashy approach that arena teams tend to use. I had a secondary that was the state of Missouri with an outline, and an orange star where Columbia was. I scrapped it because I didn't use it in the uniform anywhere, so why have it?

Also the pants are meant to be interchangeable between home and away.

So C&C away! Thanks!

EDIT: Took off the disclaimer and copyright.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Yeah I just realized that. That definitely makes me looks like an @ss, I had that on there from an earlier project and forgot to take it off.

that's cool...

i like the colors, and the uniforms are pretty solid, but as much as i like that logo as a cardinal, i dislike it as a bluebird...something just isn't working for me

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived