3930s

Herk

I went to a Wisconsin Timber Rattlers game last night and picked up a flex fit 3930 Appleton Foxes hat that they wear on retro fridays. Do any other MiLB teams sell flex-fit 3930s?

I work in the Akron Aeros (AA - Eastern League) clubhouse and on field the players wear 59Fifty hats, which I figure is pretty standard among baseball teams. The throwback Canton-Akron Indians hats we just got in for our "80's Night" promotion (July 28th!) are also 59Fifty. I'm not sure what the team shop stock because I am rarely up there but I asume they are the same kind. I have not heard anything about a change to flex fit 3930's for next year but I will ask around with the merchandise people and our New Era supplier when I get a chance.

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

All the minor league bp hats are being re-branded to 3930s next year, while some teams are already using them. I worked for the Columbus Catfish, and we already received several, just not enough to outfit the team. They are pushing for each milb team to have a different logo on it than what they have on their game caps, so we will see if this brings out some new logos. The hat in Columbus is all blue with the peach/hook logo only. Also, the bill has a white streak sandwiched in the middle, but it does not feature side panels like the mlb caps.

Archived