Northern Cyclones

Clark

Right guys, I thought I would post up a jersey I have designed for my inline hockey team for the forthcoming season. These are already in production so no changes can be made to them but I'm interested to see what you guys think of them.

To be honest I'm not expecting a very positive response given the fact that most folk on there are traditionalists and therefore aren't keen on vertical striping and sponsors logos covering the shirt but here it goes.

cyclones-0709.png

Just for reference, here are last seasons jerseys...

shirtoptions.jpg

Clark

prospects.png

vets.png

For what they are, they're not bad at all. Personally, I like the lightning strikes at the bottom of the old one, but this new one isn't bad, either. I would call this a slight upgrade, I think. It's a good design.

I'm guessing this is the Northern Ireland Inline Hockey Association? (NIIHA)

philly.png

For what they are, they're not bad at all. Personally, I like the lightning strikes at the bottom of the old one, but this new one isn't bad, either. I would call this a slight upgrade, I think. It's a good design.

I'm guessing this is the Northern Ireland Inline Hockey Association? (NIIHA)

It is indeed the Northern Ireland Inline Hockey Association.

We decided to ditch the lightning this season because although it looks good on screen, it never really printed that well. Also with the number of sponsors around the bottom of the shirt we didn't really think it would be as visible as last season.

prospects.png

vets.png

• 5 weeks later...

Archived