New Sig Series..."Then and Now"

footballfiji

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is some of the best and most original work I've seen on this board. Outstanding!

I have a request, though it's more of a "then and then" than a "then and now" - Archie Manning, Ole Miss to the Saints.

The only problem may be finding a color pic of Archie in his Ole Miss days. I couldn't find one.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Roy Williams

Oklahoma Sooners - Dallas Cowboys

Troy Aikman (if possible)

Oklahoma Sooners - Dallas Cowboys

Teddy Lehman (if possible)

Oklahoma Sooners - Detroit Lions

Tommie Harris

Oklahoma Sooners - Chicago Bears

Thanks

Mets.gif

This is some of the best and most original work I've seen on this board. Outstanding!

I have a request, though it's more of a "then and then" than a "then and now" - Archie Manning, Ole Miss to the Saints.

The only problem may be finding a color pic of Archie in his Ole Miss days. I couldn't find one.

I believe he made the cover of SI at Ole Miss, but I don't know where else to look beyond that.

I believe he made the cover of SI at Ole Miss, but I don't know where else to look beyond that.

archie.jpg

This was the cover. Not the greatest picture for one of these sigs though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived