WINNERS & LOSERS

Angel 1680

Wouldn't this belong in the Lounge? And I don't think enough of us listen to enough Sports Talk Radio to make an intelligent decision on this.

I thinks it belong in SIG since it is sports related subject.

I listen to sports talk 5 hrs a day while I works and playing with my PS3 and especially in the weekend since most FM station play remix on Saturday night rams.

BTW...

I'M SORRY THAT YOUR RAMS IS GOING TO BE 0-2. :D

And I'm sorry that you can't say a grammatically correct sentence or not type in ALL CAPS.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Wouldn't this belong in the Lounge? And I don't think enough of us listen to enough Sports Talk Radio to make an intelligent decision on this.

I thinks it belong in SIG since it is sports related subject.

I listen to sports talk 5 hrs a day while I works and playing with my PS3 and especially in the weekend since most FM station play remix on Saturday night rams.

BTW...

I'M SORRY THAT YOUR RAMS IS GOING TO BE 0-2. :D

And I'm sorry that you can't say a grammatically correct sentence or not type in ALL CAPS.

Sorry koizim.

I just trying to be creative and as you can see grammars was not 1 of my favorite class. :D

I'm not going to get into a debate on this because I don't listen to any of these national shows and whatnot, but anyone who gets WFAN in the NY Metro area: Two Words:

Steve Somers.

End of story.

Just amazing.

Steve Somers a FAN original. I miss hearing him on the air since I moved. I also miss him doing overnights "under the covers."

I'd include Francessa and Russo in this mix as winners.

I'm not going to get into a debate on this because I don't listen to any of these national shows and whatnot, but anyone who gets WFAN in the NY Metro area: Two Words:

Steve Somers.

End of story.

Just amazing.

Steve Somers a FAN original. I miss hearing him on the air since I moved. I also miss him doing overnights "under the covers."

I'd include Francessa and Russo in this mix as winners.

you guys got it right

yankees-1.png

Archived