Team sigs

Turkleton

My last sig set kinda....it just.....u know....it was.....it sucked.

So I thought Id try again. Ive done the whole MLB National League, and I'll do the American one asap, then other sports after that.

I wasnt sure about the fading effect at first but after a while, that 'not quite perfect' fade grew on me and I now quite like the way it looks!

If you wanna leave C&C that'd be great, if you wanna request one, let me know, but eventually I'll do all major teams. I know there are better sigs out there and Im an MSPaint'er, but Im pretty happy with these and they're keeping me off the streets :-)

Ive not got time to post them all now, will post the rest tomorrow

untitledsr9.png

untitled73ev2.png

untitledtl3.png

untitledqa7.png

sigen.jpg

Bumpety bump.....Does anyone have C&C for this?! I mean, im up for making as many as possible but if no one likes them, I'd probably stop and concentrate on something else instead!! :D

They're very nice! Vectors woulda given you a cleaner look though. Very Super Nintendo like!

Cheers guys. I'd love to do these in Vector but I'm stuck in the dark ages of gool ol' Paint!

Anyway...I've just got a new job which doesnt involve a PC in any way, shape or form so im just gonna do as many of these as I can. Hopefully some of you may like them enough to use them, but they may well be my last things I do on the board, at least for a while anyway....I'll do some more later and post them on. B)

sigen.jpg

Lol, I agree, some of the logos dont sit right, and are therefore not jive-worthy!!

I wanted to do all the major teams from MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL, but there are so many and Im starting my non PC related job on Monday! (I do plan to buy a laptop and learn Illistrator before I post here again, whenever that is...)

I'll keep going with these as long as I can but does anyone have requests? Might make the job a wee bit easier that way. I also wanted to do throwback versions if anyone is interested....

sigen.jpg

Lol, thanks Patsox :D

Im not gonna get these all done in time before I leave for my new job, so Im just going to randomly do as many as possible from the remaining NFL and some NHL teams, and some throwbacks as well. Here the rest of what Ive done so far....

(obviously click to bring up to correct size, cut your teams sig from the page....sorry guys, havent time to post em all individually!)

newsigs4ke5.png

newsigs3kw8.png

sigen.jpg

Archived