Joe Theismann latest to be affected by the 'Bush Economy'

Mac the Knife

ESPN continues to fire everybody BUT Sean Salisbury. That man should've been fired YEARS ago, yet ESPN continues to let him spout nonsense about football.

think of it this way, his commentary/analysis is as good as his play on the field when he was with the Vikings. He was pure greatness in Minnesota. :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

ESPN continues to fire everybody BUT Sean Salisbury. That man should've been fired YEARS ago, yet ESPN continues to let him spout nonsense about football.

think of it this way, his commentary/analysis is as good as his play on the field when he was with the Vikings. He was pure greatness in Minnesota. :P

Correction:Winnipeg! :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Correction:Winnipeg! :D

the funny part about that is i have a Deion Sanders Prime Time Football game for the sega genesis i used to play before my sega went to hell. I remember trying to acquire the espn commentators. I remember one of the teams having Sean Salisbury, Merrill Hodge and a few others. i traded them all to the Arizona Cardinals. I called it 'ESPN's team'. They played like crap(not unusual for any cards team) but was humorous seeing Salisbury handing the ball off to Hodge. :D

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived