Cowboys Stadium Logo concept

Dave Ship

I've got this idea floating in my mind from several time.

Nothing particular to say about this. As huge Cowboys fan I'm glad my team is going to have a brand new stadium. But I'm also a little bit sad that the Texans Stadium, home of memorable episodes of the history of this glorous franchise, is nearly to be over.

Stadium1_121106.jpg

stadium2ne1.png

beatnik!......where you been at amigo?......it's good to see you back on the concept boards! I guess given my Saints, playing these days, I might have to support my home away from home (cause' of Katrina) team the Cowboys! I don't know exactly what there new stadium is gonna' look like but to me this logo kinda' reminds me of Lance Armstrong's, Tour de France, helmets! Or any cycle rider's helmet! Good try though....I never thought to do a stadium before.....ahhh, the competition begins again

beatnik!......where you been at amigo?......it's good to see you back on the concept boards! I guess given my Saints, playing these days, I might have to support my home away from home (cause' of Katrina) team the Cowboys! I don't know exactly what there new stadium is gonna' look like but to me this logo kinda' reminds me of Lance Armstrong's, Tour de France, helmets! Or any cycle rider's helmet! Good try though....I never thought to do a stadium before.....ahhh, the competition begins again

:

Ask to the architect dude. I've never been in competition with you cause I'm way better than you. :P

I'd like to see something a little simpler, a little less of a direct translation of the stadium. What I really like about Wembley Stadium's new logo is that they took the most prominent features of the stadium and reduced them to a couple of very simple swoops that make for a really classy design. I'd also prefer to not see the cowboys typeface, but I understand that choice, given that it's Cowboys Stadium.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived