Utah Hornets

josh_cat_eyes

Oh no harm taken. I knew it was a joke. I was judt cleaning up why its a bear so others didnt start to get all confused.

I think that our Bear mascot is the best in the league. Yeah, he falls a few times. But Milwaukee's got it bad. That whole video is dedicated to Bango is seems lol. Seriously though, our mascot is quite entertaining. The guy who was the Bear was recently inducted into the mascots hall of fame (yes, there is one). yeah, the Bear is the Best.

As for a rabbit with the 76ers? All I have to say is, what the heck? Somebody was thinking hard in the front office. I can just see it now...

"We need a mascot for the 76ers. Any ideas? Johnson! What you got?"

"Ummm..uh..we could have a ..uh...rabbit!"

"I like the way you think, Johnson. You have a gift my friend."

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

For the matter of masots...what does an octaupus have to do with Detroit or the Red Wings, or a Bear have to do with the Maple Leafs. Mascots generally dont have anything to do with the team that they represent. Most of the time they are just for fun or they have a cool story behind them.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Oh no harm taken. I knew it was a joke. I was judt cleaning up why its a bear so others didnt start to get all confused.

I think that our Bear mascot is the best in the league. Yeah, he falls a few times. But Milwaukee's got it bad. That whole video is dedicated to Bango is seems lol. Seriously though, our mascot is quite entertaining. The guy who was the Bear was recently inducted into the mascots hall of fame (yes, there is one). yeah, the Bear is the Best.

As for a rabbit with the 76ers? All I have to say is, what the heck? Somebody was thinking hard in the front office. I can just see it now...

"We need a mascot for the 76ers. Any ideas? Johnson! What you got?"

"Ummm..uh..we could have a ..uh...rabbit!"

"I like the way you think, Johnson. You have a gift my friend."

True, and the fact that he's called "Hip Hop" and looks like a 90's wannabe gangster... speaks volumes about Philadelphia. I mean I get the Bear, and the Spurs coyote who is in the Hall as well, I think, but in the NBA, the Houston Rockets teddy bear and the Phoenix Suns gorilla seem out of place, among others.

The video was actually a scoreboard runner for the Bucks that they're using this season. It's called Bango and Friends. It good to know our mascots are friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shiny, I agree. Philadelphia has made the full conversion from Patriotopolis to Hip-Hop Ghetto-getaway.....and thier fresh prince rabbit doesnt help either (Hopefully you guys know what I mean by frsh prince.....)

Yeah I never did understand the whole thing with the teddy bear and the gorrila (Houston and Phoenix).

But hey, its not as bad as the Arizona Diamondbacks. They have a snake nickname and a wildcat or something for thier mascot. Because we all know that the diamondback snake is in the feline family......

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived