Site for Creating Voting Polls for Tourney...?

Cola

Okay so I know this isn't a concept, but I have seen some on here do this so its why I stuck it here. I tried searching for the threads I remember seeing them used in, but unfortunately the search only seems to work 10% of the time for me.

Anyways, on another board I have a tournament set up with 64 entries. It is like a "best of _____" tournament to see which one comes out on top. I need the members of this particular forum to be able to access the polls and vote for their selection in each head-to-head matchup for each round each week. There will obviously be 32 matchups in the first round.

Does anyone know a site that can handle all 32 at one time on one page?

Someone on here a few months back created some concepts and wanted people to vote...I think they were regarding NFL teams and the member had updated the uniforms and wanted to see what members thought was the best.

The other thing is that I don't want the voters to see the running results until I release them.

I'm aware this isn't the best place for this post, forgive me, but I just would really like some help or direction if anyone is willing. Thanks a lot.

Note: I've checked out some poll/vote sites already but most just let you create one question with a bunch of options. I just need 32 "questions" with 2 choices each aka matchups.

Bracketmaker.com?

Thanks for that site, that has the tournament bracket covered...although I guess I could have created one of those with Illustrator by designing my own.

What I am most concerned with is the voting system. I want to have all the voting match up polls on one page in one area. So like, for the first round...I want all 32 match ups to be able to be seen and voted on by the members.

Anyone know what I am talking about? I'd really appreciate the help.

Bracketmaker.com?

Thanks for that site, that has the tournament bracket covered...although I guess I could have created one of those with Illustrator by designing my own.

What I am most concerned with is the voting system. I want to have all the voting match up polls on one page in one area. So like, for the first round...I want all 32 match ups to be able to be seen and voted on by the members.

Try FanIQ.com. It may have what you're looking for.

Bracketmaker.com?

Try FanIQ.com. It may have what you're looking for.

Thanks, I check it out but it will only let you create up to 6 polls and besides that I am afraid it will make anyone who wants to vote join the site...which would discourage voters.

I wish the guy who I was thinking of would read this...it was like he made concepts and redesign all the NFL teams and put his own concepts against each other for people to vote. He had all the choices listed on one page.

So I am still looking for help if anyone thinks of a site that will fit...

Archived