Raytown Central (the winner is . . .)

KCScout76

One thing the committee did not want was the logo to look like the baltimore ravens even though if you do the Raven head,

it will still have similarities.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

One thing the committee did not want was the logo to look like the baltimore ravens even though if you do the Raven head,

it will still have similarities.

How could it not bear at least some resemblance, if they chose a Raven mascot with a purple scheme? ?they should have chosen a different color then.

Nordiques, that logo is great. I can't find anything major(ly) wrong, except I think the grey stroke is a bit too wide.

gonordiques, that art work is Outstanding, one thing you might want to do is put less grey in the space between the beak and the rest of the head. especially towards the top!

I only wish some Colleges had such nice mascots

nick Wall

"Find the flame, light the fire"

BEAT ASHEVILLE SCHOOL

gonordiques, that art work is Outstanding, one thing you might want to do is put less grey in the space between the beak and the rest of the head. especially towards the top!

I only wish some Colleges had such nice mascots

I would have to agree with that. If there was a little less grey between the two it would make it stand out alittle better. But the whole set looks greats!

colorado.gif

Taking the Big 12 Title!

browns.png

The AFC North is ours!!!

1988KansasJayhawksNCAABB.png

The Best of the Best!!

Home of Champions......Capital High Cougars.....We Gets Busy!

Archived