New Jersey Devils Alternate

Korbyn

I would love to see the Devils in black, so I kept the exact same design and just switched the colors around.

C & C ?

F.Y.I this is my 13th concept, just curious to see if anyone notices an improvement from my first one in July.

FIRST CONCEPT

DevilsAlternate.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Definitely a big improvement. It looks like you really understand that just coloring the template isn't really a concept, well unless it's a concept for the NHL All-Star Unis. haha. But this looks nice. Much cleaner.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It looks better than your original concept, obviously. The template is still not as clean as I would like it, notice the rough around the edges thing on the template. Of course, I have been spoiled by Illustrator, so I really hate to comment on the cleanliness of paint comments, unless the person made no attempt to color inside the lines.

You did make the attempt to make it clean, so thats good, but maybe you should save it as something else or whatever first-timers are always told, I don't really remember. I always save mine as gif so I couldn't tell you. Anyways, the concept it kinda obvious, but it still looks pretty good. Not sure about the black in the logo. And I think you have two reds. But OK job nonetheless.

not digging the black logo, but I know it would be pretty hard to keep it red.

It has potential, try adding a name and number to the back/arms so it looks more complete.

Also I think elliot was thinking as png, i think thats what the majority of people save as

Archived