Any Fantasy Baseball Obsessed People?

rmackman

If you're obsessed with Fantasy Baseball and live in the South Florida area send me a message. We're working on an article about people who just can't get enough FBB and have to check every single stat, can't live without it, etc.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I wish the team had fans that have an obsession with going to Marlins games.....

What do Marlins fans have to do with an article on Fantasy Baseball?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If you're obsessed with Fantasy Baseball and live in the South Florida area send me a message. We're working on an article about people who just can't get enough FBB and have to check every single stat, can't live without it, etc.

Oh, the fine print! :D

I wish the team had fans that have an obsession with going to Marlins games.....

Apparently, you didn't notice HedleyLamarr's use of ellipses. IHe might have a fully fleshed-out thought, but he either gets bored, tired or frustrated at using his words. So instead of saying what exactly he means, he just throws a few extra dots on the end of his thoughts so your mind can fill in the blanks for him.

Indeed, who knows what Marlins fans have to do with an article on fantasy baseball? Perhaps those dots do. It's just a shame they're not telling.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Apparently, you didn't notice HedleyLamarr's use of ellipses. IHe might have a fully fleshed-out thought, but he either gets bored, tired or frustrated at using his words. So instead of saying what exactly he means, he just throws a few extra dots on the end of his thoughts so your mind can fill in the blanks for him.

Indeed, who knows what Marlins fans have to do with an article on fantasy baseball? Perhaps those dots do. It's just a shame they're not telling.

Boredom, mainly. But I'm glad ellipses bother you. Anything that bothers you can't be a bad thing....

Archived