Houston Aeros Breast Cancer Uniforms

deked73

I was reading through the minor league baseball new uniform topic here and noticed that one of the teams will be wearing pink jerseys to honor and raise money for cancer research. Several teams this past season used pinks sticks during warmups and auctioned tham off for charity. The Wolves did this and Alexander Giroux wore a pink helmet with his number and the sponsor decals on it, after the warmups he signed the helmet and it too was auctioned off. So, I had a thought of what would the Houston Aeros hockey team in the American League look like if they wore uniforms for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. The Aeros are the affiliate of the Minnesota Wild and even their logo is altered to fit the uniform scheme.

aerosbmbrpink2.jpg

The patch on the right shoulder says "Breast Cancer Awareness"

My dad passed away from cancer, plus my niece's husband is dealing with cancer right now. Helping rid ourselves of this disease is important to me. I have family that lives down in Houston that is why I decided to use the Aeros.

P.S. I know Brust is a goalie and that the jersey should not have a captain's "C" on it, but after I put Brust's name on it I realized that I did not have a captaincy letter on it. So, please forgive my minute gaff.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived