Current Twins MLB Style Guide

spyboy1

Is there anyway to see the current Minnesota Twins MLB Style Guide?

I think they've got 5 jerseys now and perhaps 3 caps and stuff you think is gone, like the vest jersey suddenly reappears and I'd don't know if the red cap is still an option like it was two years ago. Heck, I didn't know my own team was still using the "M" logo caps on the road since they use the TC batting helmets on the road and you see a lot more shots of batters closeup on road games than fielders. Frankly, I'm lost and confused. :wacko:

I don't need vectors of logos or a pdf file that's convertible to vectors if that's a concern.

I'd just like to see what's considered the current group of "stuff" they have to currently choose from because I feel it's gotten out of hand. <_<

Is there a public web site where you can access stuff like that anymore? There used to be a viewable public version with no downloads. If not, can anyone at least post a pic of it?

Thanks!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Hey spyboy,

Being a Twins fan myself I am pretty surprised you didn't realize the Twins still wear the M hat on the road. I wear my M hat pretty much everytime I see the Twins since I live in Chicago.

As for the red hat and vest-they are still official. Plus, an easy way to check is go to the Twins shop on MLB.com. I just wish the Twins wore the vest and red hat more (which hasn't been worn since 2006). I would buy a new 5950 red hat to replace my old throwback one I bought in 1994, but why bother?

But overall there are 5 jerseys (although the home blue alts have only been worn twice this year and the road blue alt ZERO times this season) and 3 hats (the red probably won't be worn at all).

Archived