Seattle Reign

phoenixsplash

Get rid of the diamonds. All of them. They look really, really arbitrary.

Don't go monochromatic. Try switching up the pants a bit. Black pants with the white jersey would look alright. Even try grey pants with both jerseys.

Get rid of the yellows. Pants, jerseys, helmet, just, get rid of it all.

Use the logo on the grey helmet on all the helmets. In fact, you can attempt just using the grey helmet.

Those are my tips.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

first, you taking the LA kings logos.

Second, this isn't your idea, that or its a major coincidence cause there was a team by the name of Seattle Reign with a logo just like that and the same color scheme. furthermore, colors aren't stunning and they dont scream "seattle" at all, like blue and green do. i have no idea what those diamonds are for but they look strangeeeee. one good thing, you put time into it, so good job there. just not my idea of eyecatching.

the diamonds are unnecessary, as others have said, so lose those first. then, drop the recolored kings alternate logo as it doesn't really fit with the primary logo all that much. the logo on the throwback helmet is cool and i would say to use that instead, but then you'd be using two drastically different crowns for the same team and it wouldn't work.

Assuming that this is a redesign of the same Seattle Reign from blitz: the league, for an alternate i'd say to use the space needle logo on the arms without the woodmark underneath.

Not only were the LA Kings logos "borrowed" without credit, but the helmet logo is the Sacramento Kings alternate logo with what is supposedly the Space Needle superimposed, but in reality looks like a baseball bat.

Regardless of how sloppy something is, you can't just find a logo on the internet and slap it on a concept as if you designed it. That's plagiarism.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived