If The Election Was Today: Part 2

the_cynic

Chris said that the "If the election was today" thread got screwed up somehow so here's the continuance of that thread.......Part 2.

wow, bs... that album's older than a lot of the posters on this board!

So you don't think that many people from here would have any idea what I'm talking about?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Chris said that the "If the election was today" thread got screwed up somehow so here's the continuance of that thread.......Part 2.

So you don't think that many people from here would have any idea what I'm talking about?

Oh, I'm sure a lot of people will... but then there's probably a large group who are seeing it now for the first time. It's not exactly one of the most well-known albums. In fact, I probably saw that video a thousand times back in the 80s, but I don't know if I've ever seen the cover. I'd guess that I haven't even given it a single thought in the last 15 years.

Back on topic... Kerry would fit right in as one of the puppets.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Oh, I'm sure a lot of people will... but then there's probably a large group who are seeing it now for the first time. It's not exactly one of the most well-known albums. In fact, I probably saw that video a thousand times back in the 80s, but I don't know if I've ever seen the cover. I'd guess that I haven't even given it a single thought in the last 15 years.

Back on topic... Kerry would fit right in as one of the puppets.

That album is nothing but a parody of "With the Beatles" to me, although Genesis was a pretty awesome group.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It was a great album but there's something about that specific video that just creeped a lot of people out. Maybe it's because the puppets looked so real and they could jump out of the screen and attack you at any moment. Kind of like an evil Ms. Piggy or Kermit.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Retired Number's To Come

Archived