Rangers FC

ScotM

I absolutely love the RFC crest with 5 stars, but I've never liked the outdated look our primary logo has. The lion looks like it has a serious case of the downs.

I was bored this afternoon and started coming up with concepts. I'll post a few more when I get a chance.

rangersfc.jpg

Im a Gers fan myself and although I do like them, none of them jump off the page and smack me in the face. DEFINETLY dont have the Scotland flag in the background, just doesnt look right. I like the idea of the 5 stars but I think you have to have the Rangers motto in there somewhere. If you can include "Ready" in your next one, I'd like to see that version.

Turk

sigen.jpg

I was thinking about doing one myself after seeing your thread but as I was looking at the badge we have now...I just love it too much!

However, my favourite by far of the ones you have done, is the "Ready" version without the stars. If they did decide to change the badge, I'd be happy with that one.

Good work on all of them though, I can see alot of thoughts been put in to change it without straying too far from tradition.

Turk

sigen.jpg

I was thinking about doing one myself after seeing your thread but as I was looking at the badge we have now...I just love it too much!

However, my favourite by far of the ones you have done, is the "Ready" version without the stars. If they did decide to change the badge, I'd be happy with that one.

Good work on all of them though, I can see alot of thoughts been put in to change it without straying too far from tradition.

Turk

Thanks. I agree. It's very hard to improve upon the RFC crest.

I'm contemplating sending a few in to the Rangers Marketing Department, not sure if I'd hear back, but it would be nice to try anyway.

Thanks. I agree. It's very hard to improve upon the RFC crest.

I'm contemplating sending a few in to the Rangers Marketing Department, not sure if I'd hear back, but it would be nice to try anyway.

Cant hurt!

I was looking through some paperwork the other day and I found the original Rangers badge... Just a less modern version of what we have now but quite prominant gold as well...

sigen.jpg

Archived