Shutter (Band Logo)

bretkenworthy

I'm not too sure what you're trying to illustrate. It's an "S" (formed through a twister) with a ying-yang in the middle? I think you're trying to do a bit too much. "Simple it up" - most (great looking) band logos are much simpler and cleaner. This is just too much things for one logo.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

I'm not too sure what you're trying to illustrate. It's an "S" (formed through a twister) with a ying-yang in the middle? I think you're trying to do a bit too much. "Simple it up" - most (great looking) band logos are much simpler and cleaner. This is just too much things for one logo.

What he said. It'd be neat for an album cover, but it's got entirely too much going on with it. A logo should be a simple iconic graphic statement that clearly demonstrates what the subject is about.

Sigs are for sissies.

I understand what you're going for, but I really think that you're trying to hard to have something unique. It's already been done before, have you ever seen the opening credits to a James Bond movie? Notice the simplicity of the shutter.

bond.jpg

I understand what you're going for, but I really think that you're trying to hard to have something unique. It's already been done before, have you ever seen the opening credits to a James Bond movie? Notice the simplicity of the shutter.

bond.jpg

Shutter? I always thought it was the barrel of a gun?

Archived