CCSLC APPRENTICE: Challenge 6

Mac the Knife

No, I understand. You just said it in such a snide way, like "these guys weren't here either," but unlike you, we did explain our absences before the challenge closed.

I already said that it was an off-challenge for everyone: judges, competitors, and the challenge itself was a bit askew. I'd call a mulligan if I could. Anyway, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just telling you why I brought you in the board room.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I understand. You just said it in such a snide way, like "these guys weren't here either," but unlike you, we did explain our absences before the challenge closed.

I already said that it was an off-challenge for everyone: judges, competitors, and the challenge itself was a bit askew. I'd call a mulligan if I could. Anyway, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just telling you why I brought you in the board room.

I'm sorry if my comments came off that way, it was not intended. I tried to point out that while my absence certainly hurt the team, I felt like I made some attempts early on to get things going. I agree with you about the last challenge, it wasn't up to par with the rest...and honestly, I feel like it was possibly due to the assignment...a quite boring one for my tastes, but it is what it is. I expected to see my name in the board room when I returned, so that was okay.

Archived