Odd Johnson C. Smith football pants

dgnmrwrw

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but the search didn't turn up anything.

I was watching a local newscast this weekend, and they were showing video from the Johnson C. Smith/NC A&T game in Greensboro on Saturday. It was A&T's first win since October 2005, but the pants that Smith were wearing caught my attention.

A&T was at home, wearing all blue. Smith was wearing yellow helmets, yellow jerseys, and pants that (when viewed from the front) appeared also to be yellow, but they were actually two-toned. The front of the pants was yellow, while the back was blue. Here ya go:

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

I couldn't recall ever seeing something like this in college football. The closest I could come up with was the recent NBA All-Star mess. It was hard to watch, especially with both teams wearing nearly identical colors. Anyone have any more info on this?

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Yeah, those look like they had two-toned stripes, with one color on the front and one on the back. I still can't recall ever seeing a team wear pants that were two colors, one on the front and one on the back.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Yeah, those look like they had two-toned stripes, with one color on the front and one on the back. I still can't recall ever seeing a team wear pants that were two colors, one on the front and one on the back.

Temple High School in Texas has the same thing going on, at least they did not sure if they still do.

1536.jpg

Archived