Concepts For A Blog

outlaw1215

Hey Guys. My name is CammaD, and i run a site called touchdowndesign.blogspot.com. Im not posting to get you to go to my site, I was just wondering (and hoping) if any of you have designed really good football concepts and would like them to be on a blog. I currently have only had about 5 concepts on myt site, and I think it would be awesome if I had some more. If you would like to send me some concept art, e-mail me at flames1215@hotmail.com

CammaD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys. My name is CammaD, and i run a site called touchdowndesign.blogspot.com. Im not posting to get you to go to my site, I was just wondering (and hoping) if any of you have designed really good football concepts and would like them to be on a blog. I currently have only had about 5 concepts on myt site, and I think it would be awesome if I had some more. If you would like to send me some concept art, e-mail me at flames1215@hotmail.com

CammaD

If you want NCAA concepts, I've done the whole SEC and ACC so far and Im currently working on the BIG T1EN, but if you are intrested you might want to look at them first. See if you like them

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

CammaD

If you want NCAA concepts, I've done the whole SEC and ACC so far and Im currently working on the BIG T1EN, but if you are intrested you might want to look at them first. See if you like them

Thanks alot. I will take a look and then I will see if I like them. Thanks again for offering.

I also picked the Vanderbilt Commodores.

Thats fine, all I want in return is crdedit :), also i did SEC West, but its way back on here but you may have already looked at that but I would love to see my Alabama concepts on a website :), but anyway i dont mind just glad you like them!!!

Thats fine, all I want in return is crdedit :), also i did SEC West, but its way back on here but you may have already looked at that but I would love to see my Alabama concepts on a website :), but anyway i dont mind just glad you like them!!!

You will for sure get credit, and I will try and find your Alabama Concept. Thanks, and for credit should I just say designed by BigMike? Thanks again

CammaD

You will for sure get credit, and I will try and find your Alabama Concept. Thanks, and for credit should I just say designed by BigMike? Thanks again

CammaD

Yes and if you couldn't find my alabama ones here they are:

AlabamaCrimsonTideConcepts.jpg

You dont have to put them on ther, only if you like them :)

Hey Guys. Over at my blog, which can be viewed by clicking visit my website, we are doing an FFL. It is similar to what was done over at icethetics, but only 20 teams. At my blog, you can leave comments on the team names you would like to see, or you can leave team names here in my topic. Thanks, and be creative!

Archived